grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] looking for a grouper-Google connector

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] looking for a grouper-Google connector

  • From: John Gasper <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] looking for a grouper-Google connector
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:01:30 -0700

Hi Steven,

Oregon State has commissioned Unicon to develop a change log consumer that provisions to Google. The project's site is at https://github.com/Unicon/googleapps-grouper-provisioner.

It's still very much a work in progress. I hope that by the close of business tomorrow or Monday that a very rough/basic implementation would be runnable in a test system. I'm still learning Grouper's API, so I tend to think objects work one way and find out that I was wrong and then back track a bit. But the learning curve is slowing now, so progress should be quicker.

The version 1.0 requirements document that I am working from is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JUkzPio2xcxcv-v285R8kGeMtVL8Ll3_NGJLCmPM0gs/edit?usp=sharing

For what it is worth...

John

---