grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP configuration- multiple named stems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP configuration- multiple named stems

  • From: Mark Cairney <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP configuration- multiple named stems
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:47:43 +0100

Hi,

We're looking to upgrade from our existing 1.5 install to 2.2 and this
means moving from LDAPPC to PSP.

In our current setup which I'd like to replicate we a subset of stems
provisioned, each of which has it's own separate ldappc.xml file.

Looking at the examples there is a multiple openLDAP example so my
current thinking is to have multiple "ldap.properties" files for each
stem. Is this possible/ sensible?

We use the "memberOf" overlay so we would only be looking to export the
groups and their members.

I'll admit that having not looked much at Grouper since we initially got
it working the new approach seems to have a baffling amount of
configuration options and files so a helping hand would be appreciated :-)

Kind regards,

Mark

--

Mark Cairney
ITI UNIX Section
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email:

PGP: 0x435A9621

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.