grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: New UI: Admin vs. normal user

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: New UI: Admin vs. normal user

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: New UI: Admin vs. normal user
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 15:36:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We don't have the distinction of admin vs user in the new UI... I don't
think that exists in the API, it was just built in the Admin UI code which is
going away. The new UI uses the API as much as possible, so if we want this
functionality back we need to add this to the API... if you need this please
add a jira.

The folders don't get updated when objects add/delete/change, you need to
refresh your browser. One thing I have been considering is if you
add/change/delete an object that folders pane would just refresh and
everything would be collapsed... it's a difficult problem with ajax and not
refreshing the page... you can enter a jira for that too if you like :) I
can also add a refresh button to the folders pane to just reload that pane...

On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes