Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] New UI: Admin vs. normal user
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 15:27:57 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Firstly… THANK YOU Grouper team for the new UI. We are excited to get it up
In the new UI, it would appear there is no longer a distinction between
operating as an Admin and as myself. I presume this is intentional. I kinda
liked being able to act as a normal user. Will this be a future capability
of the new UI?
Also, I created a new group in an existing folder (as admin) and the folder
was open/visible in the Browse Folders pane. The new group did not get added
automatically to the Browse Folders pane. It is displayed in the My groups
link. When I reload the page, the Browse Folders pane shows the new group.
Either i am doing something wrong/stupid (as i usually do) or this is a bug.
if a bug, i am happy to create an jira item.
- [grouper-users] New UI: Admin vs. normal user, Michael R. Gettes, 07/22/2014
- [grouper-users] RE: New UI: Admin vs. normal user, Chris Hyzer, 07/22/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.