grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Simple WS client

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Simple WS client

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Imholz, John J." <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Simple WS client
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:50:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Its easy, just add the jar, and the config file to the classpath, and make an
API call:

http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/viewvc/viewvc.py/i2mi/branches/GROUPER_2_1_BRANCH/grouper-misc/grouperClient/src/java/edu/internet2/middleware/grouperClient/api/

Something like:

new GcHasMember().addSubjectId("123").assignGroupName("a:b").execute();

Then the results object is there and in there is if it is a member