grouper-users - [grouper-users] Simple WS client

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Simple WS client

  • From: "Imholz, John J." <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Simple WS client
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:34:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Is there a resource that shows how to compile and execute the example java
code in the samples documentation?

I've using our web service with perl, but now I have a need for a Java client
(not a lot of Java expertise here, but there are a couple of JSP pages that
need Grouper data.)

I've struggled to get even a simple Java example to compile (I've probably
confused myself in trying too many different things like: wsdl2java and
wsimport.) So I'm looking for what it takes to compile and run the sample
code provided in the doc (e.g.
/trunk/grouper-ws/grouper-ws/doc/samples/getMembers/WsSampleGetMembersLite_soap.txt)

Any help will be appreciated.

jji