grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper ehcache

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper ehcache

  • From: Rahul Doshi <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper ehcache
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:28:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

We have over 25k ehcache files in /tmp folder on our grouper server.  I looked at ehcache configuration and think setting below in ehcache.xml might be reason it is generating those files.   Can anyone give us some input whether it would be safe to increase maxElementsInMemory to some high number and set overflowToDisk to false to alleviate the problem? Is there a way we can still have the default settings and configure ehcahe to automatically cleanup files lets say older then one month old?

Thanks,
Rahul

 <cache name="net.sf.hibernate.cache.UpdateTimestampsCache"

    maxElementsInMemory="5000"

    eternal="true"

    overflowToDisk="true"

    statistics="false"

  />

  <cache name="org.hibernate.cache.UpdateTimestampsCache"

    maxElementsInMemory="5000"

    eternal="true"

    overflowToDisk="true"

    statistics="false"