grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Designing Groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Designing Groups

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Designing Groups
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:10:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Got it! It seems to almost work. But the problem is with my coursesAll loader job SQL.

If I restrict the SQL to only return a given course number I can get my ‘all’ group to appear with ‘students’ and ‘instructors’ groups as members. Just what I want.

But if I run the full SQL then it seems to find courses that my student or instructor SQL did not find. But does it does not find the courses the student or instructor SQL DID find. It is as if the different SQLs are complements of each other.

I think I need to find a DBA to help me…

Thanks for the help!

Bryan