grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Loader Scheduling question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Loader Scheduling question

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Loader Scheduling question
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:41:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have all my grouper loader jobs scheduled to run on the hour or once a day.

But watching the grouper_error.log file I see it continually running, trying to add members it can’t resolve in my subject source.

Does the loader just keep retrying to add these members if they aren’t in the subject source in the belief the subject will appear? Is there a way to control this? The cron settings in the loader job don’t seem to have any affect.

Thanks,

Bryan