grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning a group attribute value onto a member's LDAP object

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning a group attribute value onto a member's LDAP object

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Yoann Delattre <>
  • Cc: Paul Engle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning a group attribute value onto a member's LDAP object
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:07:34 -0700

HI,

What does your PSP.xml look like?

Dave

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:34 AM, Yoann Delattre <> wrote:
Hi,

I try to provision an LDAP attribute by putting an attribute framework on the membership.
I can read that you already do something like that.

Actually, this is my PSP configuration :

<resolver:DataConnector id="groupFdvTemp" xsi:type="grouper:MemberDataConnector" >
   <grouper:Attribute id="etc:attribute:faits_violence" />
</resolver:DataConnector>

<resolver:AttributeDefinition id="groupFdv" xsi:type="ad:Simple" sourceAttributeID="etc:attribute:faits_violence">
  <resolver:Dependency ref="groupFdvTemp" />
</resolver:AttributeDefinition>

It works when i use a gsh command like :

gsh.sh -psp -diff ydelattre2 -entityName member

But not automatically with the PSP ChangeLogDataConnectors.

Can you help me ?

Thanks,
Yoann.