grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: addIncludeExclude groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: addIncludeExclude groups

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: addIncludeExclude groups
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 17:03:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks Chris,

Well I think I get it, but now I have confused myself even more. So I created an addIncludeExclude group called foo,  it is a SQL_GROUP_LIST with a grouperLoaderQuery: select group_name, subject_id, 'ldap' from UUIDM.UU_IDM_DEPT (this is a view).

When I created the foo group  the UI also created “foo exludes”, “foo_includes”, “foo system of record” and “foo system of record and includes”.  All as expected.

However when I run the job I get a group called “deptX_systemOfRecord as expected. But I don’t see any include or exclude groups (or other groups) created.

Am I missing something?

Also I am unclear on the purpose of the  “grouperLoaderGroupQuery”. I couldn’t find anything in the wiki.

Thanks,

Bryan