grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] API for listing group dependencies

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] API for listing group dependencies

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Julio Polo <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] API for listing group dependencies
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 02:45:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yeah, the subject which is the group is not a “member” of the overall group J  It would only return groups where it is a member directly or indirectly…

Note that unions are sort of like members, but it wont return those either.  And speaking of which, for performance reasons, you should only use members and never unions.