grouper-users - Re: [siad] [grouper-users] PSP - provisioning folder as an LDAP OU ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [siad] [grouper-users] PSP - provisioning folder as an LDAP OU ?

  • From: SIAD <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [siad] [grouper-users] PSP - provisioning folder as an LDAP OU ?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:41:29 +0200

I understand, thanks for your help :-)
But , the fact that Grouper adds all the folder hierarchy to the group’s name it's not a problem for me.
The problem is : when i create a folder (just a folder, without a group in it) let's says : "test2", PSP create an Organizational Unit (a folder LDAP) in my LDAP.

Is there a way to avoid that ?

Sorry, i wasn't clear... :-\

Thanks again !

Yoann.