grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] PSP - provisioning folder as an LDAP OU ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] PSP - provisioning folder as an LDAP OU ?

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "SIAD" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] PSP - provisioning folder as an LDAP OU ?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 08:49:29 -0400

Hi,
There is also a configuration for "bushy" or "flat" provisioning you must
define. This will change the way the DN is generated (with or without folder
names). You are right that you can remove the stem PSO if your target folder
already exists in your LDAP. You could probably remove some attribute
definitions in psp-resolver too, but you have to be careful about
dependencies with groups.

ldap.propeties

# The ldap DN structure may be either flat or bushy.
# In a flat structure all groups are provisioned under a single base DN
(container ID).
# A flat group's ldap RDN is its Grouper name or displayName.
edu.internet2.middleware.psp.structure=flat