grouper-users - [grouper-users] Rules questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Rules questions

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Rules questions
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:31:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I followed the Rules training video and now have the examples working. But I am left with a couple of questions.

Where can I find documentation on the ruleIfConditionEnum and its valid values and what they really mean. Ie thisGroupHasImmediateEnabledMembership vs.

thisGroupHasImmediateEnabledMembership.

Where is the “messages file” mentioned when setting ruleTheEnumArg0 = rule.entity.must.be.a.member.of.stem.b?

The documentation (https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+rules) says:

Look at the javadoc or source for the most recent check types, currently they are:

  • flattenedMembershipRemove
  • groupCreate
  • membershipRemove
  • stemCreate

Which files / pacakages should I be looking for?

Thanks,

Bryan

  • [grouper-users] Rules questions, Bryan E. Wooten, 09/17/2013