Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] RE: incremental change log provisioning
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Doppala, Karthik" <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: incremental change log provisioning
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:19:39 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Well, the Java API receives 100 at a time, but it is not 100 per minute. It is 100k at the top of the minute (in batches of 100), then stop, then wait for the next minute delimiter, then another 100k in batches of 100.
We are currently using the incremental change log provisioning. Is there a particular reason for reading only 100 change log entries? and why does the process need to terminate after 100K records.
Following is the text from PSP documentation.
“Every minute, the grouper loader retrieves batches of 100 change log entries (grouper_change_log_entry rows), terminating at a maximum of 100,000 change log entries. These batches of 100 change log entries are passed to each change log consumer”.
- [grouper-users] incremental change log provisioning, Doppala, Karthik, 09/17/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: incremental change log provisioning, Chris Hyzer, 09/17/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.