grouper-users - [grouper-users] sources.xml - creating provisioning src seperate from subject one

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] sources.xml - creating provisioning src seperate from subject one

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] sources.xml - creating provisioning src seperate from subject one
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:49:35 -0400

So I'm messing around with the PSP trying to provisiong to Active Directory (ldap). I've got an already existing and working subject source I want to use for subject resolution that isn't the same as my provisioning target. I understand the changes I need to make to the psp xml files moving the "ldap" id to my respect provisioning and subject sources.

my question is, what information do I need to define just my provisioning source in sources.xml? looking at the wiki, this would have me believe I only need an init-param referencing the ldapProperties_file. but when i try to load this new source, I get an error about not having any sort parameters defined? Is the example sources.xml entry referencing the ldapProperties_file here incomplete?https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Provisioning#GrouperProvisioning-ConfigureLDAPSubjectSource
what is the bare minimum needed to definite a provisioning target in sources.xml? do I need sorts and searchs defined like I would have with a subject resolver?

-Rob

--
Robert W. Gorrell
Middleware Engineer, Identity and Access Management

  • [grouper-users] sources.xml - creating provisioning src seperate from subject one, Rob Gorrell, 08/20/2013