grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] web services, deleteMemberLite, java fault ...

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] web services, deleteMemberLite, java fault ...

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] web services, deleteMemberLite, java fault ...
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:48:19 -0400

On 8/20/13 1:59 PM, Chris Hyzer wrote:
What version of WS are you running?

looks like 2.1.4

Also, any chance you can get the HTTP request you are sending?

Sorry for the false alarm -- we changed the program to obtain the SOAP requests/responses, and it now seems to be working successfully. Not clear what changed the behavior. Guess our Grouper instance liked the idea that you'd be interested. ;-)

Thanks, as always, for the quick response!