grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper AppSec Working Group?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper AppSec Working Group?

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper AppSec Working Group?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:33:50 -0500

Bill, thanks. I think this is a very interesting (and fun looking!) way to help ensure that an app like grouper is secure.

Grouper-Users, if you or your security team colleagues might be interested in something like this, please speak up by replying to this thread. The grouper developers would be extremely interested to see what would be learned by such an effort, and I know they will want to address any substantial issues that would emerge.

Thanks,
Tom