Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper AppSec Working Group?
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:01:32 -0400
On a recent grouper-dev call the issue of application security came
up. Earlier this year the CAS community formed a working group
composed of security minded folks from the CAS adopting community.
We've been following OWASP Threat Modeling
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Application_Threat_Modeling to produce
security artifacts for CAS
The goals of the WG include improving CAS security, providing security
artifacts for potential adopters, and implementing policy and
processes for vulnerability analysis and notification.
There will be a presentation on this at AppSecUSA 2013 in November.
Anyway happy to chat about this work with anyone if there's interest
in doing something similar for Grouper.
- [grouper-users] Grouper AppSec Working Group?, William G. Thompson, Jr., 08/14/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper AppSec Working Group?, Tom Barton, 08/14/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.