grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] LDAP_GROUPS_FROM_ATTRIBUTES where membership carried in two attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] LDAP_GROUPS_FROM_ATTRIBUTES where membership carried in two attributes

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] LDAP_GROUPS_FROM_ATTRIBUTES where membership carried in two attributes
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 02:34:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The loader doesn't really do that. If there arent too many attributes, can
you create two loader jobs, one for isMemberOf and one for isManagerOf and
then create a group that has both of those groups in it for each attribute?
:) Otherwise we need to make some tweaks to the LDAP loader...

On Behalf Of Scott Koranda