Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: GroupType
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:43:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
You can do that in the new attribute framework, though those are more difficult to use in the UI in 2.1.
You can try this setting in the grouper.properties:
#security.types.typeName.allowOnlyGroup = etc:someAdminGroup
Where you replace “typeName” with the name of the type.
You can write a Java hook that vetos and displays an error message if the user isn’t allowed… (see GroupTypeSecurityHook (which is the one used above) for an example)
Is it possible to create a GroupType and restrict it in such a way so that only members of certain group "etc:sysadmingroup" can assign it to other groups? We have a use case to do that and I am unable to figure out how to do it.
- [grouper-users] GroupType, Rahul Doshi, 07/30/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: GroupType, Chris Hyzer, 07/30/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.