grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: GroupType

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: GroupType

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: GroupType
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:43:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

You can do that in the new attribute framework, though those are more difficult to use in the UI in 2.1.

You can try this setting in the grouper.properties:

#security.types.typeName.allowOnlyGroup = etc:someAdminGroup

Where you replace “typeName” with the name of the type.

You can write a Java hook that vetos and displays an error message if the user isn’t allowed…  (see GroupTypeSecurityHook (which is the one used above) for an example)