grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: PSP multiple targets

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: PSP multiple targets

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: PSP multiple targets
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 17:04:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

This topic is of great interest to me also. I am just starting to configure the PSP to provision both AD and OpenDJ for the second time. Filtering stems/folders is also on my requirements list.

My first attempt was not successful.

Rahul, would you being willing to share your configuration with me?

Thanks,

Bryan