grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] discussion topic: default read/view privileges

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] discussion topic: default read/view privileges

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] discussion topic: default read/view privileges
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:07:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Chris,

CMU is already doing what TomB has suggested.  We are converting from a previous groups implementation which has the groups and their memberships visible.  The new stems default to not visible.  We would appreciate a way of providing defaults for various stems, like "Courses".

+1 from CMU

/mrg

On Jun 21, 2013, at 23:36, Chris Hyzer <>