grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] I broke my PSP

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] I broke my PSP

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] I broke my PSP
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:49:43 -0500

> 2013-06-19 08:13:51,606: [main] DEBUG ChangeLogDataConnector.resolve(81) -
> - ChangeLog data connector 'UpdateStemChangeLogDataConnector' - Principal
> name 'uofu:bryan2' does not match prefix

This means that the ChangeLogDataConnector is not processing a
changelog entry. Not sure if this is relevant or not.

> 2013-06-19 08:13:51,643: [main] DEBUG
> LdapDnFromGrouperNamePSOIdentifierAttributeDefinition.doResolve(197) - -
> Ldap dn from grouper name attribute definition 'groupDnAlternateChangeLog' -
> Resolve principal 'uofu:bryan2' No dependencies

The groupDnAlternateChangeLog attribute should probably not be
resolved for a stem, obviously, but it is not clear to me why that is
happening.

> Why does the PSP think a folder creation should resolve to a person? I am
> kind of stumped.

In general, if the changelog entry resolves to attributes which
correspond to the identifier of a pso, then the psp will try to
provision that pso. So, focus on the attributes which correspond to
the identifiers of the <pso/>s you have defined in psp.xml.

Would like to help more, but my time is limited.