grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: grouper-loader.properties in UI config?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: grouper-loader.properties in UI config?

  • From: Earl Lewis <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: grouper-loader.properties in UI config?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:51:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Fair enough, and good to know. Thanks again.

Earl
801-581-3635 (office)
801-554-3596 (mobile)

On 6/11/13 1:45 PM, "Chris Hyzer" <> wrote:

You cant run it from theUI.  At some point it would be nice to be able to run the loader from a webapp.  But the loader is part of the API, and the API is in the UI, so it needs all the configs, even if the loader isn’t running there…