grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: [Grouper API] Multiple grouper.client.properties files

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: [Grouper API] Multiple grouper.client.properties files

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Nicolas Forney <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: [Grouper API] Multiple grouper.client.properties files
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:57:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

My suggestion is if you don’t use prod from the test env, then don’t have that password and connect string there… so I think your build script should put the right properties file in the right env.

However, if you still want to go down that route, you can have blanks or defaults in the grouper.client.properties, then read your own properties from another file, and use this call to decorate the properties:

GrouperClientUtils.grouperClientOverrideMap().put("grouperClient.ldap.url", "ldaps://whatever");

https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/grouper-dev/2009-12/msg00005.html