grouper-dev - RE: Grouper Client custom configuration facility

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: Grouper Client custom configuration facility

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: David Benjamin Langenberg <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: Grouper Client custom configuration facility
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:34:48 -0500

So you want to make calls from Java and set some properties file settings
before making the call? You should be able to make a bunch of these calls:

GrouperClientUtils.grouperClientOverrideMap().put("grouperClient.ldap.url",
"ldaps://whatever");

And then those settings (in that JVM context) will pre-empt whats in the
properties file. Let me know if it doesn't work.