grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Out of memory during loader start with full sync = true

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Out of memory during loader start with full sync = true

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Out of memory during loader start with full sync = true
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:42:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hmmm,

Shutdown the loader daemon and re-ran the syncAllPITTables() command and get this:

gsh 2%  new edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables().syncAllPITTables()

Searching for missing active point in time fields

Found 0 missing active point in time fields

Searching for missing active point in time members

Found 0 missing active point in time members

Searching for missing active point in time stems

Found 0 missing active point in time stems

Searching for missing active point in time groups

Found 0 missing active point in time groups

Searching for missing active point in time role sets

Found 0 missing active point in time role sets

Searching for missing active point in time attribute defs

Found 0 missing active point in time attribute defs

Searching for missing active point in time attribute def names

Found 0 missing active point in time attribute def names

Searching for missing active point in time attribute def name sets

Found 0 missing active point in time attribute def name sets

Searching for missing active point in time actions

Found 0 missing active point in time actions

Searching for missing active point in time action sets

Found 0 missing active point in time action sets

Searching for missing active point in time group sets

Found 0 missing active point in time group sets

Searching for missing active point in time memberships

Found 218873 missing active point in time memberships

// Error: unable to evaluate command: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: `` new edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables().syncAllPITTables();'' : Method Invocation syncAllPITTables

// See error log for full stacktrace

// caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:

// Active PITGroup with sourceId=c07a606ca3da4146b8ecf85265a52222 not found

gsh 3%

We are early in development, should I just re-init my DB and start from scratch? Or is there way out of this mess?

-Bryan