grouper-users - [grouper-users] Web services: Assign privilges for an Entity.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Web services: Assign privilges for an Entity.

  • From: Dardan Salihi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Web services: Assign privilges for an Entity.
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 07:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have to create some stems and groups with webServices. I use grouper client
and i have on problem that i will explain:
i create stem and i wanna now how to give to the stem the privilege "create"
or "stem" but not for a subject but for a local entity:

WsStemLookup wsStemLookUp = new WsStemLookup("test:stem1", null);

WsSubjectLookup subjectLookup = new WsSubjectLookup("subjectIdTest",
null, null);

new GcAssignGrouperPrivileges().assignStemLookup(wsStemLookUp)

.assignAllowed(true).addPrivilegeName("create")
.addSubjectLookup(subjectLookup)
.execute();

I don't know how to change the SubjectLookup to use an entity or if i have an
another solution to do that. I just know that Entity will be manipulated like
groups.

Thank you in advance.