grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] configuring psp target != subject source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] configuring psp target != subject source

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Tibor Rudas <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] configuring psp target != subject source
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:53:27 -0500

> So is this feasible at all?

On first read, I think so.

> If yes: could someone point me to
> documentation or an example on how to configure the above (as I am quite
> new to the shibboleth attribute-resolver syntax)?

Looks like there should be an example.

There is a psp-grouper-to-openldap-multiple example, and someone else
was working on a similar config, but no, nothing off-the-shelf, as far
as I know.

> And is it possible to use the PSP to sync the groups to two different
> LDAP-targets (openldap/AD). I guess I could use two different
> grouper-daemons using two different psp-configs - but would they both
> see all changes in the ChangeLog or will one process them and the other
> will then never see them?

Yes, it is possible to provision to two targets. A single psp
changelog consumer can process the changelog and provision to two
targets.