grouper-users - [grouper-users] Found an interesting bug in the lite ui

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Found an interesting bug in the lite ui

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Found an interesting bug in the lite ui
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 19:12:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

When I assign a value to the “Grouper loader LDAP subject _expression_” attribute for a Group loader group I discovered either a leading or trailing space on the value ${loaderLdapElUtils.convertDnToSpecificValue(subjectId)} will cause the loader to fail. It will be able to find the member subjects in the defined ldap source.

Only took me 3 hours to figure it out.

-Bryan