grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] multiple search terms

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] multiple search terms

  • From: <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] multiple search terms
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:43:30 -0400

Send along the code...

----- Reply message -----
From: "Rahul Doshi" <>
To: "" <>
Subject: [grouper-users] multiple search terms
Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello,

We had a need to be able to search on multiple search terms in single search request so that we can add multiple subjects to the grouper group at once.  It doesn't appear grouper supports this out of the box so I had to customize grouper search dialog to be able to take multiple search terms delimited by coma and search on them.  Although it solved our problem for time being I would really like if this was built-in functionality in grouper.

I would be happy to share my code if needed.

Thanks,
Rahul