grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] replicating groups to google, throttling algorithm

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] replicating groups to google, throttling algorithm

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] replicating groups to google, throttling algorithm
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 01:02:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We have not seen any updates with respect to Google's API limits. If your
throttle is working for you, then I wouldn't mess with it, otherwise, their
recommendation is to implement exponential back off.

https://developers.google.com/google-apps/provisioning/limits

Dave

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management

On Mar 12, 2013, at 1:42 PM, Steven Carmody