grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] synch'ing from MACE Grouper to google groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] synch'ing from MACE Grouper to google groups

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] synch'ing from MACE Grouper to google groups
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:22:25 -0600

I had a PoC using the gdata api and psp/ldappcng via spml, but
something happened...

My comment is that it was not that difficult, but I thought that most
sites would probably just want to use google's ldap synchronization
tool, dirsync or something ?

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Steven Carmody