grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync, getting attribute assign on attribute for a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync, getting attribute assign on attribute for a group

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync, getting attribute assign on attribute for a group
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:18:12 -0600

Hmm, I thought I had replied already.

The group data conector just calls

group.getAttributeValueDelegate().retrieveValuesString(attributeDefName)

I would think that as long as the attribute naming convention is
followed whether or not attributes are assigned to other attributes or
other objects, the attribute value delegate would be retrievable.

There are no psp tests for attributes assigned to attributes, maybe
that should be a todo.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Gagné Sébastien