grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP sync, getting attribute assign on attribute for a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP sync, getting attribute assign on attribute for a group

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP sync, getting attribute assign on attribute for a group
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:06:04 -0500

Hi again, I have a new question :

I want to get the value of an attribute assigned to an attribute assigned to a group, i.e. :

GroupA

|- AttributeB

       |- AttributeC = ValueD

I tried putting “AttributeC” in the GroupDataConnector, but it doesn’t find it, if I assigned it directly under the Group it works. I think the GroupDataConnector uses methods that limits the attribute search where the direct owner is a group.

The reasoning behind this is that I wanted to group-up attributes related to mail-enabled groups under the same attribute.

Would there be a way to get AttributeC in a PSP sync ?

Thanks

Sébastien Gagné,     | Analyste en informatique

514-343-6111 x33844  | Université de Montréal,