grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] composite group
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: Rahul Doshi <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] composite group
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:01:01 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
It's a bug that's fixed in the 2.1 branch but not part of a release yet.
On 2/18/13 8:56 AM, "Rahul Doshi"
>Typically if I try to manage group membership I see option to "Remove
>selected members" and "Remove all members" but if the same group is a
>factor in composite group I don't see the option to "Remove selected
>members" and "Remove all members". Only way I can then remove someone
>from the group is go to assign privilege screen and uncheck member
>privilege. Is this standard way of removing membership from a group that
>is factor in composite group or I am running into some bug?
- [grouper-users] composite group, Rahul Doshi, 02/18/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] composite group, Shilen Patel, 02/18/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.