grouper-users - [grouper-users] composite group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] composite group

  • From: Rahul Doshi <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] composite group
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:56:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Typically if I try to manage group membership I see option to "Remove
selected members" and "Remove all members" but if the same group is a factor
in composite group I don't see the option to "Remove selected members" and
"Remove all members". Only way I can then remove someone from the group is
go to assign privilege screen and uncheck member privilege. Is this standard
way of removing membership from a group that is factor in composite group or
I am running into some bug?

Thanks,
Rahul