grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:25:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yes, the PSP supports the new style attributes.  I think this video goes through an example of that:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtU_sShiVE

Thanks!

-- Shilen

From: Gagné Sébastien <>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:44:54 -0500
To: <>
Subject: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework

Hello,

I want to know if the PSP provisionning is able to get values from (new style) attributes assigned to a group ?

In previous tests, I successfully used an older type attribute to provision en email address to a LDAP group, but I’m in the dark regarding the new style attributes.

In the changeLogType I see values for “addAttributeAssignValue” and “deleteAttributeAssignValue”, but is it available in the standard bulk sync ? Does the GroupDataConnector return these as Attributes ? If so, how can I access them ?

Thanks

Sébastien Gagné,     | Analyste en informatique

514-343-6111 x33844  | Université de Montréal,