grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing - part 2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing - part 2

  • From: Michael Girgis <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing - part 2
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:02:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello Grouper Users.

Last month, I sent out a link to an online user test for the new Grouper user
interface. Included below is a link to another test, this time against a more
robust version of the wireframes (but still a work in progress!). This user
testing is intended to verify some of the basic assumptions we are making
about the interface as we go along. If you have 10 minutes to spare, we would
greatly appreciate your participation.

http://bit.ly/UVarBZ

Everything should be pretty self-explanatory.

Thanks!

Michael Girgis
University of Chicago

  • [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing - part 2, Michael Girgis, 01/23/2013