grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Can I get some help?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Can I get some help?

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Can I get some help?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:10:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

Thanks for the support on this, I do appreciate the hand holding. My
experience trouble shooting complex xml / xsd / name spaces is limited so
I am learning as I go.

Unfortunately for the short term I have been directed to use my time
working on the U's commitment to the NSTIC MFA Grant. I just can't seem to
get a block of time to dedicate to Grouper.

I will go back and re-read all the suggestions and hopefully next week I
can get back into this.

Cheers,

Bryan

On 1/23/13 1:57 PM, "Tom Zeller"