grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] external user invite link

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] external user invite link

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: mohan shamachar <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] external user invite link
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:57:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Did you set this in grouper.properties and start GSH or the UI or WS?

externalSubjects.autoCreateSource = true

Did you set these in the media.properties and bounce the UI?

# if the invitation screen is enabled
inviteExternalMembers.enableInvitation = true

#if link from admin UI
inviteExternalPeople.link-from-admin-ui = true

#if link from lite UI
inviteExternalPeople.link-from-lite-ui = true

On Behalf Of mohan shamachar