grouper-users - [grouper-users] Buid problem with hibernate-3.6.7.jar file missing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Buid problem with hibernate-3.6.7.jar file missing

  • From: "Omaraie, Brad" <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Buid problem with hibernate-3.6.7.jar file missing
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:58:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi there,

Please accept my apology if this question was answered here before, but I’m a new member of this list and currently have a problem building Grouper 2.1.2 project. We are building the project using maven on our build machine. It looks like one of direct dependencies on this project is hibernate-3.6.7.jar file. But this jar is missing on most public repositories including Maven Central and Jboss repositories!

We could install the jar in our local repository, but I was wondering if anybody else had this problem and if there’s a better solution for it.

Thanks,

Brad

  • [grouper-users] Buid problem with hibernate-3.6.7.jar file missing, Omaraie, Brad, 01/10/2013