grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing

  • From: Michael Girgis <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:56:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello Grouper Users.

As most of you know, we are in the process of developing a new Grouper UI. As
part of this effort, we are conducting user testing intended to verify some
of the basic assumptions we are making about the interface as we go along. If
you have 5-10 minutes to spare, we would greatly appreciate your
participation. Everything is self-explanatory. Just follow the link below:

http://bit.ly/TCUkIp

Thanks,
Michael Girgis
University of Chicago

  • [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing, Michael Girgis, 12/20/2012