Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Gagné Sébastien <>
- To: "Klug, Lawrence" <>, <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] LDAP schema
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:57:51 -0500
I believe so.
If you plan on provisioning to a flat structure (all groups in the same OU) then Stems might not be needed since you’d use the base DN, but otherwise:
- Members=Person, they should already be in your LDAP
In the context of LDAP schema design, what are the LDAP schema requirements for Grouper PSP? Are Person, Group and Stem object classes all required for PSP to provision to an LDAP directory?
IMS Platform Development
- [grouper-users] LDAP schema, Klug, Lawrence, 12/20/2012
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] LDAP schema, Gagné Sébastien, 12/20/2012
- Re: [grouper-users] LDAP schema, Tom Zeller, 12/20/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.