grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] External user invitations no longer working

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] External user invitations no longer working

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] External user invitations no longer working
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 15:41:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Im not sure it is related to deleting external users, but I do think there is
a problem, introduced from the session change we have made recently for
require-user-in-group.

I just committed some changes to: GuiSubject, GrouperUiUtils,
GrouperUiFilter. Can you get the latest 2.1 branch or merge in these changes
and try again?

We haven't officially released 2.1.3 so we can put these changes in there
too...