grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeff McCullough <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:00:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Im not sure it is needed to have includes and excludes on all the groups
(student, instructors, assistants), maybe just a systemOfRecord group and the
overall group which has that as a member and could also have other included
members. If you need excludes go for it. Our engineering school is using
this, and they said it is working well for them.

On Behalf Of Jeff McCullough