Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
RE: [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Jeff McCullough <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:00:54 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Im not sure it is needed to have includes and excludes on all the groups
(student, instructors, assistants), maybe just a systemOfRecord group and the
overall group which has that as a member and could also have other included
members. If you need excludes go for it. Our engineering school is using
this, and they said it is working well for them.
On Behalf Of Jeff McCullough
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:54 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups
I'm preparing to do our course enrollment groups. I've read through what you
at Penn, and have a couple of questions. Is there anything you'd do
different using the current version of Grouper or anything that you'd suggest
doing different now that you've had it in production for awhile? When you say
you created views, were those created on your data warehouse servers?
- [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups, Jeff McCullough, 10/16/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] provisioning course enrollment groups, Chris Hyzer, 10/17/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.