Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group
- From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
- To: Chris Hyzer <>
- Cc: Vincent Hurtevent <>, "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:04:20 -0400
Is a possible solution in the mean time to exclude those particular
groups from the provisioning config (PSP, ChangeLogConsumer,...) ?
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Chris Hyzer
> That is a common request, and we have it in our Jira issue tracker to
> implement in the future...
> You can put enabled or disabled dates on memberships or permissions...
> -----Original Message-----
> On Behalf Of Vincent Hurtevent
> Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 4:24 AM
> Subject: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group
> I'm very new to Grouper and I'm wondering if it could be a good thing
> for my organization.
> Technicaly, we could import groups from our HR and Student repo (SQL
> things) into Grouper, then publish them in our directories (LDAP and
> Active Directory) and applications. We would like also create groups in
> Grouper, delegate their management, etc.
> For security purposes, I would like to know if it's possible to
> "suspend" a group, I mean, is it possible to keep the group declaration
> and members in Grouper and disable or delete it in directories.
> Thank you.
> Vincent Hurtevent
> Direction du Système d'Information
> Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Re: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group, William G. Thompson, Jr., 10/16/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group, Chris Hyzer, 10/16/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.