grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Simple thing I don't know how to do

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Simple thing I don't know how to do

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Simple thing I don't know how to do
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:27:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Add the group to be a member of the role. Yes, manage the memeberships of
the role. ok?

[]
on behalf of Keith Hazelton
[]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:22 PM

Subject: [grouper-users] Simple thing I don't know how to do

How do i assign a Grouper role to a Grouper group using the delivered UI?

Seems so simple but I keep getting to screens that want to look for people to
assign the role to and I want to assign a group to it. I'm thinking in terms
of managing memberships in the role. Maybe that's my problem?

--Keith